Re: [LAD] LADI

From: rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 20 2009 - 12:23:54 EET

Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:
> When I'm not in group 1, I'm hanging out in group 4.
> Inter-host and headless session management is important to
> me, too.
>
> I really do hope that Fons releases his code. :-)

@Fons, thanks for your reply. It seems that you're not planned to make a
session handler for the mass... That's not bad at all in many cases.
Good luck with it and I hope you decide to release your code.

Ok, roughly we have 4 groups now (assuming that we can call >1
individuals a group ;) )

Group 1 has spoken, group 3 and group 4.

What can we expect from group 2? Maybe some of the lash developers
belongs in this group?
Dave, Juuso, Bob Ham, ... ? What are your plans now?

Regards,

\r