Re: [linux-audio-user] A good MIDI sequencer.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A good MIDI sequencer.
From: Dr. Matthias Nagorni (mana_AT_suse.de)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 17:26:04 EEST

On 6 May 2002, Laura Conrad wrote:

> that's easier for me than typing ABC. But I've experimented with all
> of noteedit, denemo, and rosegarden, and I like noteedit best. You do

Although noteedit is more a notation tool than a sequencer, IMHO it
is one of the most mature programs for Linux MIDI to date. It is really
worth installing the required libraries and having a look.
Patrick, could you please add noteedit to the ALSA 0.9 application list
on the ALSA site ? It works well with ALSA 0.9 sequencer clients.
google tells me the URL

http://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/~jan/noteedit/noteedit.html

Matthias

--