Re: [linux-audio-user] usb-asx2y on amd64 again

From: Mark Constable <markc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 01:21:24 EET

Jan Weil wrote:
>>and both these archives seem to be down.
>>http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/archive.php
>>http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/12350/0/
>>
>>. are there any searchable archives of either of these
>> lists anywhere ?
>
> The new LA archives can be found at <http://lalists.stanford.edu/>.

Thanks but I'm not sure that is going to help me all that
much because it looks like it specifically searches thru
the Finnish Google site...

 http://www.google.fi/search?q=site%3Alalists.stanford.edu+usb-asx2y

This is kinda scary for a monolingual English speaking
kinda person.

 Hakusi - site:lalists.stanford.edu usb-asx2y - ei vastaa yhtään sivua.

Is there an archive around that actually indexes the
messages themselves ?

--markc