[linux-audio-user] Just look at what you have done!

From: Drucer Ninetynine <drucer99@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 21:44:26 EEST

There was a recent post on Ardour web page forum and
somebody was requesting Ardour demo songs to be
included with Linux mediastation keyboard. Now I had
never heard of such a device before, but I got curious
and found some demos. This is mindblowing stuff! I had
absolutely NO IDEA Linux audio was this far! You Linux
audio developers have done absolutely amazing job! And
can you imagine you can have this all without buying
any hardware!? The software is out there, just
download it!

Check this out!
http://www.lionstracs.com/download/video/piano.wmv

..some other stuff here: